August 20, 2020
To carry out preventive and corrective maintenance, servicing and repairs on electrics/ electronics on our fleet of commercial vehicles (buses).
Key Duties and
· Diagnostic fault finding on commercial vehicles’ electrical/ electronic breakdowns and incidences
· Carry out general maintenance, service and repairs on commercial vehicles’ electrics/ electronics
· Ensure that repairs carried out on vehicles have followed all safety procedures and are in accordance with ISO and government standard requirements
· Ability to read and understand electrical diagrams and circuits
· Manage and supervise the work of Semi-Skilled Technicians
· Ability to perform specialized works on AC systems will be considered an advantage
Qualifications and Experience
· Technical School or Higher Technical Institute (ATI) or HND Diploma in electronic and electrical engineering
· 4 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
What we offer
Interested applicants must forward their Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference EE/CPT/0820.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.