To carry out preventive and corrective maintenance, servicing, and repairs on electrics/ electronics on our fleet of commercial vehicles (buses).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Diagnostic fault finding on commercial vehicles’ electrical/ electronic breakdowns and incidences
• Carry out general maintenance, service, and repairs on commercial vehicles’ electrics/ electronics
• Ensure that repairs carried out on vehicles have followed all safety procedures and are in accordance with ISO and government standard requirements
• Ability to read and understand electrical diagrams and circuits
• Manage and supervise the work of Semi-Skilled Technicians
• Ability to perform specialized works on AC systems will be considered an advantage
Qualifications and Experience
• Technical School or Higher Technical Institute (ATI) or HND Diploma in electronic and electrical engineering
• 4 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Experience working with Euro 6 engines is highly desirable
• Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite and of Greek and English language
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Energetic and positive team player with strong organisational skills
• Willingness to work shifts
What we offer
• A very attractive salary package for the right candidate
• Continuous training
• Career development opportunities
Interested applicants must forward their Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference EE/CPT/0222.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.