Junior IT Support Technician
· Oversee, manage, and provide level 1 IT support to all company users in all locations within Cyprus – remote and locally
· Coordinate and oversee the escalation of end user tickets to level 2 and 3
· Troubleshoot end user issues with O365 emails, printing, account credentials, VoIP phones, mobile phones, tablets etc
· Troubleshoot basic network connectivity issues including Wi/Fi
· Installation of Windows operating system to Desktops, laptops
· Installation of computers, laptops, printers, computer monitors and VoIP phones to the company office locations
· Physical installation of network switches, routers, and access points in racks
· Accurately maintain and update the company’s asset register
· Assist in any duties in the IT department of the company
Qualifications and Experience
· Diploma and/or Degree in Computer science/engineering or IT
· Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude, be a Team player
· Be organised and able to effectively manage multiple jobs/tasks in a high-pressure environment – meet deadlines
· Very good knowledge of the English language, written and verbal
· Valid driver’s licence
What we offer
Interested applicants must forward their Resume at email@example.com quoting the reference JIT/NPT/1020.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.