As a Telematics Technician, you will be required to work with specific electronic components to detect troubleshooting and solve technical issues on the Bus.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide hands on support on various component onboard of the bus
• Accurate reporting of issues and problems as required
The role will involve shift work, including evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
Qualifications and Experience
• Have at least a secondary level of education.
• Proficient (verbal & written) in at least Greek or English language
• Be a hard worker and willing to learn new things
• Organized and able to communicate effectively
• Have a positive, energetic attitude with the ability to find solutions to occurring problems
• Be assertive and able to deal with difficult situations
• Flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
• Full Training will be given
What we offer
· An attractive remuneration package
· Continuous training
· Career development opportunities
Interested applicants must forward their Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TT/CPT/0121.All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.