August 20, 2020
To carry out preventive and corrective maintenance, servicing and repairs on commercial vehicles (buses).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Carry out fault finding procedures on vehicle mechanical breakdowns and incidences
· Perform general maintenance, service and repairs on commercial vehicles (buses)
· Ensure that repairs carried out on vehicles have followed all safety procedures and are in accordance with ISO and government standard requirements
· Manage and supervise the work of Semi-Skilled Technicians
Qualifications and Experience
· Technical School or Higher Technical Institute (ATI) or HND Diploma in mechanics / mechanical engineering
· 4 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
· Experience replacing gear boxes and engines will be considered an advantage
· Experience with diagnostic equipment will be considered an advantage
· Ability to read and understand maintenance manuals
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite and of Greek and English language
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Energetic and positive team player with strong organisational skills
- Willingness to work shifts
What we offer
- An attractive remuneration package
- Continuous training
- Career development opportunities
Interested applicants must forward their Resume at email@example.com quoting the reference ME/CPT/0820.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.