• Technical School or Higher Technical Institute (ATI) or HND Diploma in mechanics / mechanical engineering
• 4 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Experience working with Euro 6 engines is highly desirable
• Experience replacing gear boxes and engines is highly desirable
• Experience with diagnostic equipment will be considered an advantage
• Ability to read and understand maintenance manuals
• Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite and of Greek and English language
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Energetic and positive team player with strong organisational skills
• Willingness to work shifts
• An attractive remuneration package
• Continuous training
• Career development opportunities
Interested applicants must forward their Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference ME/CPT/0222.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.