Join one of the largest employers on the island, be part of the new bus service!
Cyprus Public Transport is now seeking to recruit:
Control Room Operator
As a Control Room Operator (Controller) you will be required to ensure proper operation of planned services and promptly co-ordinate resolutions to arising incidents.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Control and take efficient decisions about daily operations and attend as required to all incidents, changes and problems in the transport services.
• Accurate reporting of issues and problems as required.
Ensure quality of service in terms of Operations of Service.
The role will involve shift work including evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
Qualifications and Experience
• Have at least a secondary level of education.
• Proficient (verbal & written) in at least Greek & English.
• Organised and able to communicate effectively.
• Have a positive energetic attitude with the ability to see solutions to occurring problems.
• Ability to work within a team.
• Be assertive and able to deal with difficult situations.
• Diplomatic and able to make good judgements in stressful situations.
• Flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
• Computer Literate - working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including excel).
What we offer
· An attractive remuneration package
· Continuous training
· Career development opportunities
Interested applicants must forward their Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference CRO/CPT/0923.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.