As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for collecting, managing and converting raw data from all departments into useful information that can be interpreted to improve the company performance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Collecting, managing, and converting raw data from all company departments
· Collect data from different sources, create and maintain data architectures aligned with business requirements
· Develop data models and pipelines for research and reporting
· Keeping the data accessible and updated while maintaining data quality
· Automate tasks where manual participation can be eliminated
· Identify bugs or performance issues
· Design and maintenance of final dashboards for specific users in Tableau/Metabase
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related discipline
· 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
· Experience in building or maintaining ETL process, SQL, database architecture, Python, familiarity with data visualization tools.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and Greek
· Excellent administrative skills
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
· Proficiency in MS Office
What we offer
· An attractive remuneration package
· Continuous training
· Career development opportunities
Interested applicants must forward their Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference DENG/CPT/0223.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.